Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Another year is here. I suppose that this is when we are suppose to be deciding on our New Year's Resolutions. Why? That is just an accepted way of setting goals you are least likely to work on. Personally, I've never bought into it.

If I am going to set a goal, I want to think about it and plan it out. There are specific times to start working any given goal. For instance; I can say I am going to be a good student and if I say that at the end of the school year I am not likely to do anything about it. But if I have taken the summer to think about what it may take to become a better student, I am more likely to be able to set out a plan for myself by the time school actually starts.

I guess what I am saying is that it comes down to this: Take time and plan rather than just set a goal because it will sound good when everyone asks you what your resolutions are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home