Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More Hyperbolic Crochet

Being so enthusiastic about the Hyperbolic Reef project, I took what I was working on to the family party.

One of my nephews (6th grade) wanted to learn how to make one. So I pulled out one of the hooks I carry all the time and a small ball of yarn. I started to show him how to chain. He soon got bored with that and wanted to start making the rows instead of one long chain. I told him to pull it out (that is so fun, I had to let him do it.), when he got it to the right length, we started to work on turning and he was off.

I had him pick a number and told him to put 2 stitches in that hole. He took off.

At the end of the program, he had finished all the yarn in the little ball and his work looked pretty good. This is what he did.



Here we are working as we watched the program.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home