Monday, December 1, 2008

Pictures from my trip

These are randomly selected pictures from my trip. I will write about it later.


J is one of my favorite people in the world.
Life is tough for him & his family right now.


Cousins playing & watching TV .
Actually they are just making a mess.


More of the cousins.
The ONE GIRL with the 15 boys that were there.


Serving dinner to the 15 boys, one girl, & 7 adults.
This kitchen is great for that.


Do I look like "Micheal Jordon"? They say I do.

Conversation overheard this same night between two brothers, age 12 & 10, who were watching "Three Amigos!"

After hearing the word 'foreplay' in the movie.
S: What's foreplay?
Me: I'm not sure. Ask your parents.
S continues to ask me what it means. He finally gives up and asks his brother.
S: T what does foreplay mean?
T: Oh, that's when they get on their horses. (referring to the movie)
S: Okay.
I hid my smile and actually did not laugh at their innocence. But it was a close one for me.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharla Jordan said...

it's Michael

December 1, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home