Monday, March 9, 2009

A Death in our Home

All of you know what it's like to lose someone/something really important to you! It's so traumatic! I was so upset yesterday - and I rarely get upset like this - that I actually threw something. Mind you , it was not something that could break or hurt anything, but that's how upset I was.

It just died! Without warning! It's not fair! Just gone!

I do have to admit that I am more blessed than others. My dear hubby has the ability to breath life into dead things and make them new again. Well, not exactly new, and not exactly the same. But he at least can replace what is gone.

So now, after T has worked so hard and for hours and hours, I have a new one. I don't feel so much like throwing things. There are times that I growl very menacingly, but I'm not throwing anything now.

Probably a month from now, I will be able to say that things are back to "normal", but it has been a terrible loss for me.

Thank you for your sympathy and support! It means so much in times like these.

Now please flood me with e-mail and such so I can rebuild this silly computer with the files, addresses, links and pictures I so desperately need to do the work I am trying to do.

Names
Email addresses
Pictures
Files
Crochet pattern links
Blog links
Calender Events
Anything else I should have but haven't thought of yet

NOW!! PLEASE!! SEND!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home