Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How do I store all these cans?

I am a firm believer in getting food when it's on sale and keeping a little of all the things you like to eat. Especially these days. The problem comes when you try to fit all this into the cupboards! If we didn't have any dishes or appliances, it would be much easier, but that isn't the case.

So what do you do with all the cans of food? You could make a decorative wall of all the cans, but that if the cat or children start to play with it? It would kill the cat when it fell or give a child a nice owwee that might need stitches. Not to mention the looks you will get as your child is seen by the rest of the neighborhood!

Rolling shelves are the best answer.

Now you can do this a lot of ways, with various amounts of monetary outlay.
I bought one large rolling shelf and some small ones that go in my cupboards.
How about you?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger RecycleCindy said...

Your can storage shelf is wonderful. I have a pantry but it's so full that I put stuff down in my basement. Also with the economy as it is, we are wanting to get large bags of beans, rice, etc. so your shelf idea has come at a very good time. Thanks for the great ideas.

March 19, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home