Thursday, July 16, 2009

Its Over!




Well, it's over! I can't believe it! There is such a let-down when a great project is completed. This project has given me that feeling twice. The first was when everything was turned in and ready for the installation. This is the second time-it is gone now! I can't drive to Tempe and see it any more. I can't send anyone to see the beauty that all those pieces of crochet created.

The count of visitors was over 18,000 people! I hope that all of them found something moving about the exhibit. Every time I was there, people would wonder about it and make such insightful comments. That part has been very rewarding.


So now, I wait and watch http://www.theiff.org/ for the next exhibitions and pictures from them.

If you are ever in the position to help the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef Project, PLEASE take advantage of it!!!! You will be well rewarded; both in your crafting and in your understanding of the earth and our role in the life of everything on it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home