Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm still here

It's been a long time since I posted. Thought I'd at least let you know I'm still here.
Right now, I am up to my eyeballs in PLARN!!!!! I'm getting ready for a class and I have been getting a number of different examples for them to see. Last night I got so bored, I made some cat toys.

In fact the last 2 bags I was going to make out of plarn, I ended up making out of yarn! They look pretty funny with heavy groceries in them---they hang down to my knees!!! But they will hold EVERYTHING!!!!
See how long they are!!! I have 2 cereal boxes (almost empty) in the brown one.
There are 3 cheap towels in the tan one.

When I was cutting and connecting the plastic strips, the cat would not leave me alone. She loves the sound and feel of the plastic.

Finally I made her a toy so she would leave me alone!!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home