Friday, June 6, 2008

It's always the last thing you think of!

Last week, I was having one of those days when things just aren’t quite right, but you can’t figure out what’s wrong. I hate that feeling! It’s like nothing you do will help you feel better.

· Am I tired?
· Did I forget to say my prayer this morning?
· Is it PMS? (When you are my age, you don’t see that one coming anymore)
· Am I forgetting an appointment?
· I tried doing a job I had been neglecting, reading a book, relaxing in my recliner.
· I crocheted.
· I ate a little more food than normal (just in case my blood sugar was low).
· I tried chocolate, took a short nap, played a couple of computer games.
· I double-checked to make sure I taken all my vitamins and meds!

Nothing was helping!

Finally I resigned myself to the fact that this was going to be a yucky day and pushed forward.

At the end of the day when I was slowing down and beginning to get ready for bed, I figured it out. When I got dressed that morning, I put my underwear on wrong-side out.

It was that simple! I started to laugh. Loudly!

I couldn’t believe that I had not paid attention to that little fact! I can’t count the number of times I went to the bathroom, but I’m not in the habit of checking my underwear (unless there is a reason, which there wasn’t). So the next time I have a weird day, remind me to check my underwear first instead of last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home