Thursday, June 5, 2008

O C D vs. O C O

Sunday night, May 25th, some of my siblings and their spouses got together for our quarterly update/meeting/laughter. Personally I think that the laughter part is the best. This time we had a brother visiting from another state, which, by itself insured a great deal of laughter.

As we were giving our individual family reports, OCD was mentioned. Then the acronym was defined – Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. My visiting brother put the best definition on it that I have ever heard.

“Shouldn't it be OCO – Obsessive Compulsive Order – since it creates order rather than disorder?”

Personally, I have to agree with him. That way I have an “order” instead of a “disorder” and that always makes someone feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home