Friday, March 27, 2009

LIGHTS OUT

Have you ever hear of EARTH HOUR?

It's at 8:30 pm (wherever you live) on the last Saturday in March, which happens to be tomorrow! http://www.earthhour.org/home/

The idea is for every home & business to turn off all non-essential lights and appliances for one hour. It's so simple that I really can do this. And it will be part of world-wide action.

Problem is that it is SO SIMPLE that many people will take the approach that they did to Moses when he told them to just LOOK at a stick and they would be healed.

Well, why in the world would I not do something that I know for a fact would benefit me? If things in my home are turned off for one hour more than they usually are--my utilities will go down accordingly! DUH.

What will you do tomorrow night at 8:30pm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home