Since everyone in our house takes prescription medications, we end up with a lot of empty pill bottles! I take off the labels and just can’t throw all of them away. So I decided to share a few ideas for using empty pill bottles.
• Store your jewelry. Easy to keep separate and super easy to travel with.
• Store broken jewelry so all the pieces stay together until you can repair it.
• Store small amounts of candy for kids to carry around and feel like they have a “whole package”.
• Store needles so they don’t poke you. They go easily into any project carrying container.
• Create a small sewing kit to keep at work or school.
• Store coins so they don’t fall out into your purse and get lost.
• Store hair pins. Easy to find and use.
• Use them for a portable “sharps” container if you have diabetes.
• Quick rattle for a baby.
• Make great collection containers for children who like to collect things.
Since the sizes of the pill containers vary, there are so many things you can do with them!