Monday, January 7, 2008

How I stay sane



I have not been just sitting in my bedroom eating the proverbial bonbons. I have been staying busy. Here’s what I have done in the last 2 days.

The magazine is a gift from TK about an hour ago, to try and help me feel better. Sweet, huh?

The little booties (in the front) are for a newborn nephew. I probably won’t see his family for a month or more, so I made them for a 3 month old.

The pillow was just a test of a pattern I hadn’t tried yet called the “Magic Square”.

The rectangle behind everything will be a rectangle granny square afghan. It was started at a time when I didn’t know what to do and just let my hands start working.

Since I have had TK in my life, I have learned that it is okay to spend money on some of my hobbies. This way I have the ingredients to do something at the times I really NEED to have something to do. It helps me to be able to do something “constructive” when life seems to be falling apart around me.

TK is just about the best thing that ever haappened to me. He even stayed home from work to babysit me today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home