Thursday, October 23, 2008

3rd Picture Tag (from a Tagg)

I picked up the tag (from someone who's last name use to be Tagg). So this is the 3rd picture in my 3rd picture file. But it needs some explanation.


Our vacuum was just not working. TK decided to change the bag. As you can see, it wasn't full at all. So I got down on the floor and took the vacuum apart.

Guess what I found? There was a small section, about 6 inches, long that was PACKED with what you see in the picture. What you don't see is that this was only about ONE THIRD of the junk I pulled out.

But since this tag was for the 3rd picture in the 3rd picture file, i am only going to share this one pile of whatever this is.

Now you can be tagged--if you want to share your 3rd picture in your 3rd picture file. Just leave a comment if you take the dare, I mean the tag.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Victor and Annette said...

I love your picture... I guess the picture really could be of anything, because if we take a picture of it, there's got to be a story behind it.

October 23, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Victor and Annette said...

I love your picture... I guess the picture really could be of anything, because if we take a picture of it, there's got to be a story behind it.

October 23, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home