Thursday, October 9, 2008

Microwave Fudge

I first was introduced to fudge made in the microwave almost 25 years ago. Now it is the only kind I will make! I think I will share it with you.


Recipe (follow it EXACTLY)

1 box Powdered sugar OR 3 ¾ cup
½ cup cocoa
¼ cup milk (I like the canned evaporated milk for this)
½ cup butter, in small pats
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
½ cup chopped nuts (optional)


Combine the first 4 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Take out of microwave and mix until smooth. Add vanilla and nuts.
Spread into a buttered dish (about an 8 inch dish). Cool then cut and serve.
NOTE: you may get small balls of sugar in your fudge if you don’t sift it first or use a mixer after cooking. I don’t think it’s a problem, but you might.

Sometimes I add Peanut Butter and maybe some Cinnamon after cooking. Wonderful!!



This is the simplest recipe!! It makes up in a couple of minutes and you are licking the bowl in less than 15 minutes. If you are a chocoholic, you must try this recipe!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Crissie said...

Mmmm! I love fudge! I'll have to try your recipe. We used to make and sell fudge at boutiques. I have a yummy double decker Peanut butter and chocolate fudge recipe. But it's not a microwave recipe, so it's more time consuming.

October 9, 2008 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Hilarious picture of you with the beater!

October 12, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Diann Hunt said...

Looks delicious! Thanks for the tip!

Hey, I'm just now teaching myself to crochet! What fun!

Glad you enjoyed my book, by the way!

October 13, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home