Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It lasted a LONG time!

If you remember back in June, I posted about making Laundry Soap. It lasted until last week! Than means that one large butter container (double recipe) lasted me 15 weeks or 105 days. For reference, I do 8-12 batches of wash a week.

15 weeks X 10 batches = 150 batches of wash

Since you only have to use ONE TABLESPOON per batch. it goes a long way.

You can find the first post here http://thoughtsnspots.blogspot.com/2009/06/homemade-laundry-detergent.html This has the recipe and pictures.

Saturday, I made more, but only a single batch. I love this soap! It has a subtle soft smell and works as well as the expensive stuff. It also is more eco-friendly. The COST is what I love the most! You can't find anything cheaper.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home