Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just Normal

Okay, the tires got replaced, I’m on my meds again and another week has passed. That about sums up my life. What can I say? I’m boringly normal! I am still crocheting, but now it’s only at night while I calm down before bed.
There is one thing I really want to get is some wooden crochet hooks. The hardest part of that is deciding what size to buy. I use so many different sizes, and sometimes I am using 2 or 3 of the same size on different projects. Anyone who has taken a hook out of a project to use it for another project knows the pain of trying to find “the” hook again.





I did get a picture of one of the Christmas gifts I crocheted this year. It is a pillow, 8 feet long, for my son’s family. He joked that they were going to take out their couch and just use the pillow.

The pattern can be found at : http://www.christinascrochethaven.com/giant_pillow.htm


Today, I realized what one of my duties in life is . . . to be a dictionary for TK and my daughter! I am also the only one who can find that elusive item in the refrigerator that is right in front of them. My mother use to say “If it was a snake, it would have bit you.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home