I have the best daughter-in-law in the world and
today is her birthday.
Just a few things I love about her:
- She loves my son and is the best wife I think he could have chosen.
- She is a wonderful mother to my grandsons.
- She enjoys the mischief and mayhem that comes with two little boys and still loves them with all her heart.
- She is the only one I trust completely with my hair.
- She can do things with a blog that I can’t begin to duplicate (and I am trained on computers)!
- I have never heard her raise her voice, for anything.
- She is beautiful and very feminine.
- She loves to cook and make bread and do all the things that go into creating a happy, loving home.
- She supports my son in everything (even when I probably wouldn’t have).
- She has a loving smile that makes you feel like she is smiling just for you.
- She loves Christ and you can tell by her actions that she does everything she can to live as Christ would want her to.
- She is accepting of everything. (Sometime I’ll have to get her to tell me what she really feels!)
- She is the most well-rounded, gospel loving, happiest woman I know.
Happy Birthday S!
We love you greatly and miss you a lot!
Too bad she doesn’t have the best mother-in-law,
or she would be getting a handmade card instead of this blog.