Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I love my family!

This has been a long year.  It has seen some really fun & wonderful things.  It has also seen some not so fun or wonderful things.  In other words, it has been a very normal year, just like everyone else.

For me, the best parts of the year are those that include family.  This year was a really great year for that!  I got to have my whole famly together again.  I got to celebrate my birthday with all of my children & grandchildren!  I haven't been able to say that for well over 10 years!



We were able to take a family picture. 
The first one since our oldest grandchild was a baby!  So this was a really special year for that reason alone!!!


My son & his family



My daughter & her family.

They are all so wonderful.  Even my son-in-law & daughter-in-law are the best ones in the world!    When I am with them, I just want to sit & watch them as they go about their day.  I miss them so much and feel like I am not as much a part of their lives as I would like to be.

All of them are doing well and making things happen in their lives.  All the adults are working to improve their lives and education.  All the children are doing well and growing so fast.  The grandsons who attend school are doing very well.  I think that as they grow, we may have a problem with them being so smart they get bored in school because they are so smart!

It's fun to sit and talk with the kids.  They can tell the most interesting stories and can explain things in the most creative ways.  It seem that I remember that their parents would do that same thing when they were young.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home