Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A dress a day blog

"Marisa Lynch set herself a challenge:
Transform 365 unattractive frocks in 365 days, for $365." 

I went to look at her blog and found it hard to look away.  She has taken some dresses that I have to admit owning at one time or another, and others that I found myself wondering what she found wrong with them.  But she has done a great job in remaking clothes to fit her style.  It's worth looking at if you are at all interested in sewing.


Here are 2 of the dresses she has worked on.

Pretty handy, I'd say!  She shows lots of the work she does, or at least the process she uses to recreate something.  One day she took a fish from a dress she already remodeled and made it into a necklace.  Very creative site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home