Monday, February 22, 2010

Talking mode

If you read 2 posts ago, you know that I have been dealing with changing my medications and it hasn't been fun!

Here is an update.

Short version:  I have passed the headache of the withdrawl from med 1 and med 2 is beginning to kick in.

Longer version:  Today was the first time I have left the house to go anywhere in 3 weeks!  Panic attack for sure.   But I did it and feel so much better.  I got both shoulders, both elbows, both hips and my stomach all put in place.  BIG LONG SIGH!!!!

One way to tell that I am getting better is that I begin to talk, alot.  I mean A LOT.  I will call someone with a real purpose, but just keep going on and on.   It may be annoying to whoever has to listen, but it's a great sign of improvement.  (sorry if you are on who has had to listen to me just talk about nothing)

Now we are on to the panic at leaving the house.  That usually continues for a while, but should work itself out in the next 2-4 weeks.  I have also been able to eat WITH the family, instead of having to eat alone.  That is such an improvement over a month ago!  My hair, which gets really yucky during these times, is beginning to perk up a little--that will take over 2 months to recover-- at least.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home